Seeing Yourself Healed
Abortion is often seen as mere problem-solving to move beyond an untimely pregnancy. Those who sell abortion routinely state that there is no life involved early in a pregnancy. The pain of having believed this falsehood and other stresses means we seldom experience abortion without some emotional fallout. Many come to regret the decision. Some sorrow deeply. Others are dismayed to feel nothing at all.
But, we may think, “What’s done is done. I can’t change the past, and it’s best left alone.”
You may also fear risking exposure or loss of reputation if others learn your story. Or you may feel too overwhelmed or empty to consider seeking support. Given all this, why risk opening old wounds and adding to the pain abortion brings?
Quite simply because healing is God’s plan for everyone wounded by abortion.
Imagine Healing After Abortion
- Imagine comfort in your sadness as you find the compassion that helps heal our broken hearts.
- Imagine an end to hiding from painful emotions as you receive the support you need and deserve from fellow believers in Jesus Christ.
- Imagine a release from shame, so you can share the story with important loved ones in your life.
- Imagine deeper understanding of God’s love for you as spiritual and mental confusion clears.
- Imagine freedom to serve others in the church and elsewhere, knowing you are forgiven and your debt has been paid in full.
- Imagine the encouragement of honoring the memory of our children lost to abortion, replacing the self-condemnation for having harmed them.
- Imagine restoration to God’s favor, knowing you are holy, blameless and beyond reproach in His sight.
- And imagine finding real hope: you are loved, you are forgiven, you are free.
All these things and more are being lived out in our lives, having taken that first step to seek out our healing. Through Abortion Recovery Support, the struggle shared makes each one’s burden easier to bear.And we witness in our lives and the lives of our group members the joy of seeing God bringing good out of the worst experience many will ever go through.
“But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!” 1 Cor. 15:57
Contact us to start your journey towards healing.